Are you a bright, energetic, passionate person looking to join a world-class consumer tech startup? Then please consider Blink. We are a 40+ person team based in Andover, MA, about 20 miles north of Boston. We develop battery powered video enabled home security and monitoring products. We are at the dawn of the Internet of Things. We do things fast (raised over $1M on Kickstarter in under 6 weeks), we do things in house (from ASIC design to DevOps to digital marketing to customer care), and we do things well (over 5000 5-star reviews).
Blink is looking for technically savvy production testers to process customer return units. You will remanufacture our products and make them available for re-sale. This role pays $15 an hour, 40 hours per week. This is a contract position which we anticipate will last three months.
You will enjoy free lunch with the whole company every Tuesday and Thursday.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Process 80 cameras per day at your workstation.
2. Perform initial tests using Linux test suite.
3. Separate non and poorly functioning units from acceptable quality level units.
4. Work as part of a team delivering ready-for-sale units to finished goods.
Qualifications and Skills
1. You love all things technical and are the go-to person in your group of friends to figure out new gadgets.
2. Before you interview with us you already know, love, and can explain how Blink products work at a high level.
3. You enjoy helping people to quickly enjoy the benefits of technology, you can follow a technical process, and are excellent at record keeping.
4. You show up to work in a collaborative team environment on time with a cheerful disposition.
5. You must be able to process and successfully test 80 cameras per 8 hour shift.
Benefits and Perks
Free lunch every Tuesday and Thursday
Chance to work in a thrilling start-up