Welcome to Blink, a rapidly growing start up company revolutionizing the home security market. Located in Andover, MA, we continue to set new records every month. Looking for an "A" player to continue establishing customer-responsive supply chain processes.
Plan and execute supply chain activities in a complex contract manufacturing environment. Drive cost reductions and communicate financial results. Drive and control new product introduction supply chain actions with detailed involvement with development teams. Implement new inventory controls and processes in rapidly changing startup environment. Lead supply chain projects and ensure timely completion. Drive continuous improvements to improve stakeholder value.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Create and update supply chain practices adapting to new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
2. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual procurement plans. Drive the Sales and Operations process.
3. Assess and choose suppliers based on cost, quality, service. Reduce total acquisition costs and friction within supply chain.
4. Negotiate, monitor, and complete purchase orders
5. Manage tactical through strategic supply chain actions for retail and geographic-specific customers
6. Supply chain leader for New Product Introduction actions
7. Manage and control inventory levels to achieve asset management and customer service levels
8. Lead and perform miscellaneous project-related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
· Four-year related college degree
· MUST HAVE: Asian sourcing experience 4+ years; Mandarin language skills preferred
· Evidence of continuous learning (APICS, ISM) and certification
· Five to eight years’ experience, preferably in both start-up and mature organizations
· Skill in the use of personal computers and job-related software applications.
· Records maintenance, organization, presentation, and retrieval skills.
· Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
· Skill in developing procedure documentation.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills: the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with colleagues, suppliers, and customers.
Benefits and Perks