Sales Order Administrator
Are you a bright, energetic, passionate person looking to join a world-class consumer tech startup? Then please consider Blink. We are a 40+ person team based in Andover, MA, about 20 miles north of Boston. We are developing battery powered video enabled home security and monitoring products at the dawn of the Internet of Things. We do things fast (raised over $1M on Kickstarter in under 6 weeks), we do things in house (from ASIC design to DevOps to digital marketing to customer care), and we do things well (“5 Star Review Outstanding! Super example of creative thinking and cost-effective development” Amazon Review 5/26/16). We are also led by a founding team with multiple successful exits.
Respond to customer inquiries regarding order status. Reply to prospect requests for information. Update existing orders per customer requests regarding shipping, refund, and return status. Periodic reporting to management of customer activities for sales, returns, refunds. Recommend continuous process improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to daily customer emails within system time constraints (Amazon not to exceed 24 hours)
- Review daily customer orders for data accuracy, completeness and validity (pricing, discounts, and shipping rules); ensure orders are processed for fulfillment within 24 hours.
- Contact and follow up with customers to resolve out-of-boundary conditions.
- Review backlog every day and resolve unshipped orders with fulfillment centers.
- Prepare and close corrective action requests for customer order failures.
- Process customer refund and return requests within 24 hours.
- Value stream map Order Administration processes; recommend and implement continuous improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Achieve Net Promoter Score of 80+ on Administrator-specific feedback from customers.
- Prepare and present job-related metrics regarding cycle times, sales levels, customer satisfaction using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Assist Logistics and Customer Support teams as required for customer-related issues.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing for new product, channel, and service introductions.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related project duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Two years related sales administration experience
- High school diploma
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to establish, implement and maintain operating goals and objectives.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Records maintenance, organization, and retrieval skills.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in developing procedure documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with colleagues and customers.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Immedia is a non-smoking work environment.
- You must integrate into the team and make positive contributions to our success